Are you thinking about a new telephone system but don’t know where to start?
It really can be a daunting experience, especially if :-
- you haven’t got a lot of time to give to the project
- your present system isn’t working properly
- you are presented with lots of different options
Before you move forward it’s worth considering a few things.
- What exactly do you want to achieve by the proposed purchase?
- What is your budget and how will you pay?
- Telephone lines – do you have existing lines or do you need to order them?
- Cabling – is there existing cabling at your premises or are you starting from scratch?
- How many users will you be catering for?
- What features do you require?
- Have you considered the ongoing support of the system ie maintenance?
Why not relieve yourself of the hassle and it leave to us?
We can help you with all the points above, guiding you through the process and providing you with relevant information that is tailored to suit your individual needs.
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help with our recent office move. It was great to get advice and assistance on a quick turnaround before the actual move, and all the reconnection works were done just as we were hoping. What I thought was going to be a headache was actually pretty flawless in the end, and we would look forward to our continued association in the future. Thanks again.”
Jeff Rowlings – Shape