Here are three case studies for different size clients that we have worked with and maintain. These are just some of the examples of work we do and the benefits that we can offer
- Brittens had a complicated auto-attendant system, which they could not amend. As a consequence, calls often rang to the wrong staff members
- They were unable to call between stores easily. If the Kent store wanted to speak to their Surrey branch it meant dialling externally, consequently the staff were using their mobiles to contact one another.
- They also had high telephone bills and were not sure exactly where their money was being spent.
- On top of this their cabling resembled Spaghetti Junction.
- We reprogrammed the auto-attendant
- We set up direct inter-site dialling for the staff.
- We identified and cancelled surplus telephone lines as well as a BT maintenance contract for a system no longer installed.
- This made a saving of £1200 per annum.
- We installed a new network cabling system.
- We provide ongoing support.
Masterbuild Plastics are a local client, situated on the Medway City Estate. They supply a wide range of plastic building products.
- Masterbuild planned to relocate and needed the best telecoms solution to match the budget available.
- Without in house IT expertise, Masterbuild required a complete relocation service.
- We were able to supply and install a suitable system within budget. The new premises required structured cabling and as this had not been foreseen in the initial budget, we were able to provide a tailor made payment plan that meant cabling was installed from day one but costs were spread.
- Telcare liaised with the line provider regarding the relocation of Masterbuild’s existing number, keeping disruption to a minimum.
Thyssenkrupp Elevators UK Limited have multiple sites throughout the UK.
- Due to various acquisitions TKE found themselves with multiple sites operating a variety of telephone systems. Their aim was to standardise all systems companywide.
- They wanted support for the existing infrastructure as well as phased upgrades.
- An existing network of call diverts needed to be simplified in order to improve efficiency and cut costs.
- Constant consideration was to be given at all times due to the fact that TKE’s 24hr lift call out operation is reliant upon effective telecommunications.
- Firstly we took over the management of all systems creating one point of contact for every staff member at every branch.
- As branches moved or amalgamated we upgraded each system to a standard format.
- Working with their existing line providers we were able to highlight and cancel surplus lines as well as streamlining their call diverts.
- Through the provision of daily support our helpdesk now has extensive knowledge of each site and this ensures the smooth and uninterrupted running of all TKE’s telecommunications.